Thursday, July 16, 2009

Arizona Fun With Blake

Me, Mom and Angelina
Mom with all her babies
Dad with all his babies... all in a "hot" tub
Blake giving Nolan and Aiden a ride on the quad
Kensington drew this in the sand in the backyard: "A Arizona by Kensy. To: Blake/Manda heart B&A 8/15/09
Blake and Cali, Kensi at Madera Canyon
Our picnic in Madera Canyon with Megan!!! So fun. 
look at that cute girl
Brae and Belli
In the shade it wasn't half bad that day! 
Manda & Meg high school cheer buddies & forever friends
Arizona critters are everywhere and so nasty. This guy is better than the critter chewing its way through my sister's walls and better than the two mice we caught in a trap this week. And better than all the tarantulas and snakes we have seen on this trip! I actually LOVE this guy!

We hiked down the creek. It has water running and it was beautiful. The water was freezing but everyone thought it felt good. We were all in flip flops. City folk...
They found this pool of water to stand in. 
Notice Hercules in the back. Still standing in water...
Our family... standing in the pool of water. haha :) We are so cute

Blake & Manda 
What a fun day! 
It's almost time to leave my home town. I am so sad and still homesick if that's possible but I am excited to return home to Houston! I am anxious to get the drive over with. I HOPE I don't have any super exciting posts about the drive itself this time. No mechanic and no tow truck guy stories. See you back in Houston. 

3 comments:

TakeAJourneyWithMe said...

Im so sad that you are leaving. I had so much fun with you all here! Your drive back WILL be SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! Love you girlies

Christy said...

I miss you too girl! I feel like it's been forever.

That pic of all of you could go in your Christmas card!

Susannah said...

Your family is so cute! I love Arizona!!!