Saturday, July 11, 2009

Patagonia Lake

Last Friday the girls and I went with my sister, her kids and our dad to the lake south by the Mexican border. It was a blast! We got to tube behind the boat and I got to ski! Soooo amazing!
Nolan, Cali, Ken, Bella and Destiny ready to go...
Aiden & Bella in the tube sitting in the inlet
Brae, Me and Angie after we went tubing! My dad was able to get us off the tube twice. Both times hurt pretty bad. The first time we hit the water hard. The second time my sister let go and Brae's head flew up and the back of it hit my head. She and I both tasted blood after and I had a small gash on my head above my eye. It was worth it though! haha

Nolan, Bella, Cali, Ken & Desi
Aiden is fearless! He loves the water like all his siblings and cousins. (oh and Aunt Mandy)
Brae and Nolan on the boat
This is me skiing! It was so hard to get up and stay up! I was sore for days after this...
Bella and Desi swimming from the tube to the boat
The sunsets are one thing I miss about Arizona! They are breathtaking

This is me finally getting up on my 3rd attempt. Then the boat died and I went down. I loved my day at the lake with my family! I want to go back. 

No comments: